Mangas-Force
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Le blog officielLe blog officiel  ConnexionConnexion  
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

free personals - Freaks need not apply please!

AuteurMessage
Meltonda
Invité

free personals  - Freaks need not apply please! Empty
MessageSujet: free personals - Freaks need not apply please!   free personals  - Freaks need not apply please! EmptyMar 26 Juil - 7:29

Wollongong free online dating - I need to get my rocks off! My name is Ann CALLAGHAN I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there free personals  - Freaks need not apply please! Invision Northern Territory dating singles in Hobart free online dating Mandurah dating Geelong free online dating Rockingham dating I'm a big goof-ball, at times I'll act silly out of nowhere to laugh at myself! I RESPECT HONESTY, which is what you will receive from me! I like men that are Mature with a great personality, know how to have a good time by being himself and not putting on a show. A man that doesn't *expect* a lot on a first date or meeting and man that I feel butterflies for every time I'm with him because he has this killer smile that can make me melt so do u think you can match up to this? hey fellas im on here looking for someone to spend a little time with and hookup with from time to time. nothing too serious.... im not going to put my whole life story on here but im very good looking and dont have time for a relationship at the moment... if you need to know more just holla at me. I am an easygoing open girl, who still has alot of living to do. I just want to have safe fun and no mind games. My goal is to be discreet, but not afraid to be seen in public. I love getting wild and the kinkier the better. I am a woman and very ladylike. I just think like a guy. I've learned that's the best way if you want somethings like sex to get accomplished. So is you like what you've read just hit me up and maybe we can meet up soon. Im a wild child totally rock and roll. Im looking to give favors in return for sime favors. More than happy to talk .. Will send more about me if there is any connection etc. No freaks please! OK, what I am not looking for - Guys who live too far away and can't host - Guys who have moustaches, just not having it or beards-phone sex. <p>And guys who don't answer questions. I want a guy that will fuck me when I need it but no BS either.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

free personals - Freaks need not apply please!
Page 1 sur 1